Citizen Sensor is an open source project. I am trying my best to maintain an updated repository of my work in terms of hardware, software, and processes. If you are checking out the project and can’t find something, please feel free to email me and I will share as much as I possibly can!!
Citizen Sensor MQ-7 Carbon Monoxide Breakout Kit
- Currently Available Kit – check the google checkout store (at the bottom of this pate) to purchase! $15.99 + shipping.
- Development and Sensor Info
- Build instructions: download in PDF or on instructables.
- MQ-7 Carbon Monoxide Sensor by Hanwei Datasheet
- Arduino Library and Example Code on github, more info here
- Eagle CAD Board and Schematic
Eagle Files (.sch and .brd) :
- BoarduinoBluetooth v01 – based on Adafruit’s Boarduino design: download
- MQ-7 voltage toggle breakout : on github
- Nokia N900 Application drafts at GitHub
- Android Application on SVN (hosted by New Youth City Learning Network)
- Django PostgreSQL database application up soon!
- BlueSMiRF – Bluetooth breakout
- Barebones PCB prototyping
- Excellent Tupperware enclosure (SKU: 10042184) for Adafruit’s GPS logger shield
Processes Developed for this Project
Laser Cutter DIY PCB Process files