- Wired UK, DIY pollution monitor could help you to breathe easy, April, 2011. Link
- Parsons Art, Media, and Technology Blog, Global travels, local educational activism, and Open Source: Recent D & T grad Joe Saavedra dishes about what he learned at Parsons and his Citizen Sensor project, July, 2011. Link
- Open Hardware Junkies Podcast, How to Change the World with a Sensor: One citizen at a time, May, 2011. Link
- Fashioning Technology, Citizen Sensor: Collectively Monitoring the Environment, November, 2010. Link
- Form Magazine, News – Köln International Design Preis. Link
- New York Times, “Dial-a-Class“, Discusses the C3 Project at the New York Hall of Science. September 2010. Link
- Tom’s Hardware Italy, “Modular Neuroid, il corpo come recettore ambientale“, July 2010. Link
- Gizmodo, “Modular Neuroid Shows Everybody How Deppressingly Polluted the World is“, May 2010. Link
- Inhabitat, “Modular Neuroid: A Personal Pollutant Sensor“, March 2010. Link
- 16 – 18 February 2012 – London, UK – Talk and workshops at the 2nd Citizen Cyberscience Summit at the University College London (UCL).
- 13 December 2011 – Abu Dhabi, UAE – Talk as part of the Innovation Forum at the Eye On Earth Summit, 2011.
- 27 July 2011 – Beijing, China - Artist talk as part of TransLife 2011 Triennial at the National Art Museum of China
- 24 February 2011 – Cape Town, South Africa - Design Indaba 2011 Conference.
- 19 November 2010 – Manhattan NYC - Functional Aesthetics Book Launch and Conference. Talk on Citizen Sensor as wearable technology.
- 28 October 2010 – Cologne, Germany – Award Ceremony and Exhibition opening – Citizen Sensor awarded First Place, Köln International Design Preis 2010.
- 29 September 2010 – Queens, NYC – Make Magazine Stage at the World Maker Faire. Talk on Citizen Sensor as a DIY project and DIY processes created and used during development.
- 1 June 2010 – Manhattan, NYC – OneZero: MFA Design and Technology Thesis Symposium. Talk on entire design process and project implications.
- 12-14 December 2011 – Abu Dhabi, UAE – Exhibition and talk as part of the Innovation Forum at the Eye On Earth Summit, 2011.
- 26 July – 23 August 2011 – Beijing, China - Weather Tunnel Project as part of TransLife 2011 Triennial at the National Art Museum of China
- October 28 – November 18, 2010 – Cologne, Germany – Köln Design Preis. Museum für Angewandt Kunst Köln (Museum for Applied Art Cologne).
- April 30 – May 2, 2010 – Manhattan, NYC – OneZero: MFA Design and Technology Thesis Symposium. Parsons the New School for Design.