With help from a friend, Thai Le, I have the first prototype of the MSP enclosure, which I will have 3D printed this coming week. This will add a very professional design aspect to the device, as well as give me an opportunity to brand my system. It works against the DIY aspect of the project, however I think it is important to explore all avenues of design and production when creating a device such as this. Here are images of the model, created in SolidWorks.
About Citizen Sensor
Citizen Sensor is DIY, wearable, reconfigurable sensor pack and data contextualization system that allows users to collect, share, and understand data using sensors recording environmental conditions such as carbon monoxide, light, noise pollution, and methane gas exposure among others. Users choose what to sense, and then connect with others around the world to share knowledge and experience.
We want to empower the general public to learn more about their own personal space and measure where we live and play on a daily basis.Contact: info[at]citizensensor.cc
- @citizensensor Follow for updates!
- C3 Project
- CS on GitHub
- CS on Upverter
- Feature in Wired UK Wired UK interview
- Feature on Gizmodo Interviewed by Gizmodo at the MFA DT Symposium
- Feature on Inhabitat
- Joe Saavedra contact me! Feedback, questions, are much appreciated
- MFA DT Parsons MFA Design and Technology
- Weather Tunnel Project in NY Times
Air Quality Egg on Kickstarter